We invite you to join us for our 2023 MND Research Spotlight at the Brisbane Broncos Leagues Club to learn about MND Research work conducted in 2023 and what is next in the mission to find an effective treatment or cure for MND.
When: Wednesday 22 November 2023 | 3:30 - 6:00pm
Where: Captain’s and Darcey Mitchell Room, Brisbane Broncos Leagues Club, 98 Fulcher Road, Red Hill Qld
- Afternoon Tea for attendees to mingle with the researchers
- MND and Me funded 2023 QLD Researchers to present their research focus and scope
- Dr Allan McRae - FightMND and MND and Me Foundation Grant
- Dr Derik Steyn - 2023 Murray Geale Research Grant
- Dr John Lee - 2023 NTI Research Grant Recipient
- Dr Margreet Ridder - 2023 Fat Rabbit Research Grant Recipient
- Dr Adam Walker - 2023 Col Bambrick Research Grant Recipient
- Panel Discussion and Q&A Session with speakers
- Announcement of the recipients for our 2024 Research Grants
- Afternoon tea will be provided so please advise of any dietary requirements at registration.
- Parking is available at the Brisbane Broncos Leagues Club. Please contact them for Disability Parking requirements.